Lovingly restored to modernism, this historic home with 10 ensuite bedrooms, banquet hall and spacious living rooms located in Blufields Bay, is perfect for a rural bed and breakfast. It is located just minutes from a public beach. The Bluefields River and old water wheel is located on the land. Following the invasion by the British in 1655, the name was changed to Bluefields. In 1670, Henry Morgan (1635-1688) used Bluefields Bay as a gathering place for the fleet that he assembled to sack Panama in January of 1671.